As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cowboy #ad
20-Pound, Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal #adCowboy #ad
- Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources. Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' Flavor. Lights without using lighter fluid. No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes. All natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal.
2. Fogo #ad
Fogo Super Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal 17.6-pound Bag #adFogo #ad
- Hand selected Large Chunks of Hardwood Lump Charcoal. Restaurant Quality. Lights quickly and burns hotter and longer. Delicious Hardwood Smoked Flavor.
3. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 18 LB Bag of Southern Style Hardwood Barbecue Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking 4 Pack #adCowboy #ad
- Gets hotter than most other charcoals: Higher levels of carbon allows for more heat than standard charcoal briquets. Excellent lump charcoal: 18-pound bag of premium hardwood lump charcoal perfect for outdoor cooking and grilling.
No additives: no additives allows for a better wood-grilled flavor, less ash, and less clean up. Ready to use: Ready to cook faster than standard charcoal. Southern blend: Crafted from superior quality, kiln-dried southern hardwood.
4. Best of the West #ad
3.2 Pound Bag 6 Pack, Best of the West Easy Start Bag Light All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Barbecue Grilling #adBest of the West #ad
- Perfect for any charcoal grill: great to use in all charcoal grills to bring your backyard barbeque celebration to the next level; Bag dimensions L x W x H: 18 x 16 x 7 inches; Weight: 3.
2 pounds. All natural and safe: no chemicals or preservatives so you don't need to worry about any chemical taste or smell. Burns longer and hotter: Long-lasting and burns hotter than charcoal briquettes, making it perfect for all your outdoor grilling needs.
Gives food extra zest: adds delicious smoky flavor to your steaks, chicken, and seafood; Quantity: 6 bags. Easy to use: just light the bag to start grilling for an easy to way to grill your favorite meat with no lighter fluid needed.
5. Carbon Del Sur #ad
Carbon Del Sur 100% Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal 18 Lbs #adCarbon Del Sur #ad
- 5 star temperature 1022 degress F as Rated by Naked Wiz. Natural wood Charcoal Made in Columbia. Consistent sizing along with little to no dust and scrap. Long burn time as Rated by Naked Wiz. Made from aromo, Trupillo and Quebracho Colorado.
|Brand||Carbon Del Sur #ad|
|Manufacturer||Carbon Del Sur #ad|
6. Jealous Devil, LLC #ad
Jealous Devil Natural Hardwood Wood Lump Grill Charcoal, 35 Pounds 4 Pack #adJealous Devil, LLC #ad
- Requires 25% to 40% less wood for low and slow cooking. Made from incredibly dense South American hardwood. Can generate a max temperature of over 1, 100 degrees.
Produces little ash for minimal waste and maintenance. Burns for over 4 hours in the open, or over 20 hours in low-oxygen environments.
7. Black Diamond CharWood #ad
Black Diamond CharWood 197070 BD118 Lump Charcoal, 1.18 cu. ft, Medium, Brown/A #adBlack Diamond CharWood #ad
- Premium Center Cut Hardwood. Burns cleaner & Hotter Than Traditional Lump Charcoal. Organic Lump Charcoal. Reusable up To 5 Times.
8. Fogo #ad
FOGO 17.6-POUND PREMIUM HARDWOOD LUMP CHARCOAL BLACK BAG #adFogo #ad
- Each piece is hand-selected for premium quality. 17. 6 pounds of 100 percent natural lump charcoal. Made from all-natural hardwood oak trimmings with no added ingredients for pure, smoky flavor.
Long burn time allows for low and slow cooking. Lights easily and gets hot enough to grill in 15 minutes.