As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
Approx 750 Seeds, The Old Farmer's Almanac Heirloom Brussels Sprouts Seeds Long Island Improved #adThe Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
- For the best flavor plant for a fall or early winter harvest, as Brussels sprouts increase and improve in flavor after a light frost or two. Freshly packed - these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well.
See photos on this page of packet and contents. Each packet displays the flower, plant or herb variety on the front with instructions and plant facts on the back. Gemmifera - for the best flavor plant for a fall or early winter harvest, as Brussels sprouts increase and improve in flavor after a light frost or two.
They're also good for you with calcium, Iron, B1, Potassium, and Vitamins A, B2 and C. Premium packaging - all seeds from the old farmer’s almanac are packaged in individually styled packets ideal for gifts, vegetable, storage or immediate use.
Packet contents - each 3 gram packet contains approximately 750 premium, non-GMO, open pollinated, heirloom vegetable seeds. Sprouts are delicious fresh or from frozen. Companion planting: plant thyme next to cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower & brussels sprouts to deter cabbage worm. Brassica oleracea var.
|Brand||The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad|
|Warranty||Simply Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your purchase let us know within 30 days and we'll offer a hassle free refund or replacement.|
2. Gardeners Basics #ad
Fall, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 800 mg Approx 225 Seeds Great for Summer, Brussels Sprouts Seeds for Planting, Long Island Improved Heirloom, and Winter Gardens by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Each heirloom brussel sprout seeds packet contains at least 800 mg of seeds approximately 225+ seeds. Trusted variety - popular brussels sprouts seeds used by gardeners for years.
This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, adding food security to your home. Little vegetables that look like mini cabbages grow up a long stalk.
Delicious - brussel sprouts are very flavorful. Prolific - brussel sprout plants produce many of these little mini-looking cabbages along its stalk.
Usa - all of our seeds, but you can save the seeds each year, open-pollinated and non-GMO, are heirloom, including the brussel sprout seed for planting, and grown in the Usa. Add it to stir fry, roast in the oven, or stir fry. Packets - each brussels sprouts seeds packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
3. Country Creek Acres #ad
Brussel Sprouts Seed, COUNTRY CREEK ACRES, Early Sprouting, Heirloom, 25+ Seeds, Non GMO, Churchill #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Brussel spouts are super healthy. Tiny cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them. They are also low calorie! Dark green vegetables are beneficial to one's health.
|Brand||Country Creek Acres #ad|
|Manufacturer||Country Creek Acres #ad|
|Part Number||BRUSSEL SPROUTS CATSKILL SEEDS|
|Model||BRUSSEL SPROUTS CATSKILL SEEDS|
|Warranty||No warranty beyond the price of the seeds.|
4. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Tasty Cruciferous Vegetables in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Catskill Brussels Sprouts Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Excellent producer - brussels sprouts plants grow from 2-4 feet tall with numerous 2" heads on strong stalks. The amazing flavor becomes even sweeter after they have been kissed by frost. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Grow your own brussels sprouts - store bought sprouts have nothing on fresh Catskill Brussels sprouts. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. These brassicas are extremely nutritious and valuable in a survival garden.
5. NatureZ Edge #ad
Catskill, 1 Gram, Grow Heirloom Brussels Sprouts Fresh in Your Garden, Non-GMO, Brussel Sprouts Seeds for Planting, 270 Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- High-quality seeds- all of our seeds are high quality and lab tested to ensure high germination rates. Each seed packet has growing instructions making it easy to get started whether you are an experienced gardener or a beginner.
The catskill variety matures in 85-110 days. They grow 2-4 feet tall and produce 2" heads. Catskill brussels sprouts are a perfect addition to your survival garden. Growing your own brussel sprouts is non only more nutritious than buying from the store, it is more satisfying eating vegetables you grew yourself.
6. RDR Seeds #ad
Approx 1 Gram, 100 Seeds Minimum, Long Island Improved Brussel Sprout Seeds- Heirloom Non-GMO USA Grown Premium Vegetable Seeds for Planting #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Usa grown. Know where your food has been - grow your own Brussels Sprouts so you don't have to worry about them being sprayed by commercial farmers, or dropped on the floor and coughed on at the grocery store.
What you will get - approximately 1 gram of Long Island Improved Brussels Sprouts seeds in heat sealed water resistant packaging to keep your seeds fresh.
Non-gmO. Brussels sprouts are a cold weather crop that matures in about 100 days. Heirloom variety from the 1890's. Instructions included - our seeds come with easy to follow instructions and if you have any issues at all RDR Seeds customer service is always there to help troubleshoot and make sure you're happy.
7. Instant Latch #ad
250 Long Island Brussels Sprouts Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season. Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 15" - 18". Size at maturity: up to 24" plants | Days to Maturity: 90 -115 Days. Name: long island improved Brussels Sprouts | Type: Heirloom.
8. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Brussels Sprout Seeds, 200+ Rare Heirloom Brussel Sprout Seeds Long Island Improved Yields 50-100 Sprouts per Plant! Guaranteed to Grow #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Brussel sprouts by powergrow systems are guaranteed to Grow! - Brussel Sprouts are Incredibly fun to grow! Brussels sprouts are a power Food - Home Grown are Much Sweeter than Store Bought Sprouts.
Compact 24" brussels sprout plants yield 50-100 dark green 1½" sprouts - Brussels Sprouts are ready for harvest 80-115 days from transplant.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Non-GMO & Untreated, Brussels Sprout Long Island Improved Seeds for Planting Brassica oleracea Single Package of 500 Seeds, Heirloom, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging.
Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Direct from the growers.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|