As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
Inc. 27 Powdered Creosote Destroyer, Meeco Mfg. Co #adMEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
- Controls creosote buildup. Made in the USA. Regular use makes chimney cleaning easier. Convenient 5 lb. Tub. Destroys existing creosote formations.
2. MEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
Liquid, MEECO'S RED DEVIL 12 Creosote Destroyer #adMEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
- Effectively eliminates hazardous creosote buildup in woodstoves and fireplace inserts. Helps prevent chimney fires. Safe for use with catalytic combustors. Made in the USA. Can be sprayed into firebox or directly onto wood.
3. MEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
MEECO'S RED DEVIL 13 Creosote Destroyer, 3-Ounce #adMEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
- Made in the USA. Our new packaging uses 80% less plastic over the previous plastic tube. Controls creosote buildup and destroys existing creosote formations. Convenient 3 oz. Bag; simply toss into firebox. Regular use makes chimney cleaning easier.
4. Rutland Products #ad
Rutland Products 2 lb Creosote Remover #adRutland Products #ad
- Heat activated at 265°F. Safe for use in all types of chimneys, fireplace inserts, airtight stoves, wood stoves, free-burning fireplaces and will not harm catalytic converters.
Creosote remover penetrates the sticky, powdery, tar-like creosote and turns it into a loose, non-adhering ash that can easily be brushed away. Scoop included. Container - up to 16 applications 1 oz. 2 lb. Safe for everyday use.
|Brand||Rutland Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rutland Products #ad|
|Warranty||This product will be free from defects in material and manufacture for a period of eighteen (18) months from date of manufacture. Rutland makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. User is responsible for determining whether the rutland product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s application. If this rutland product is defective within the warranty period stated above, your exclusive remedy and rutland’s sole obligation shall be, at rutland’s option, to replace the rutland product or refund the purchase price of the rutland product.|
5. MEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
Meeco Mfg. Co, Inc. 25 Powdered Creosote Destroyer #adMEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
- Convenient 2 lb. Destroys existing creosote formations. Controls creosote buildup. Tub. Regular use makes chimney cleaning easier. Made in the USA.
6. BILLY BUCKSKIN HOME & BEAUTY #ad
Billy Buckskin Co. 10 lb. Fatwood Fire Starter Sticks | Easy & Safe Fire Starter | Start a Fire with just 2 Sticks | Rich Lighter Pine Works in Any Weather Conditions | 10 lb. Box #adBILLY BUCKSKIN HOME & BEAUTY #ad
- Each stick is roughly 8 inches long and 03 - 1. 25 inches thick. Rich in resin - fatwood is made from some of the most resin rich pine trees in the world. Each piece is different so some may take longer than others. Made from dead tree stumps in the jungles of mexico, fatwood is 100% natural and is not altered by any manmade chemicals! How to use - simply place 2-3 sticks of fatwood in the center of your kindling, light one of the sticks and watch the fire start right before your eyes! Sometimes you will need to hold a match on one spot of fatwood for a couple of seconds to get the resin to flow and then light.
When lighting a fire, you only require 2-3 sticks at a time. Fatwood is eco-friendly. 10 pound box - when you purchase this product, you will receive a 10 lb box of fatwood.
It works just as well starting a campfire surrounded by snow or starting a BBQ in the heat of summer. This resin is what allows fatwood to burn so incredibly well! When burning, fatwood produces a black smoke, but do not be alarmed as the burning resin makes the smoke black. Eco friendly & all natural - all billy buckskin co. Burns even when wet - because of the incredibly high resin content in fatwood, it can burn even when it is wet! This is perfect for use in any conditions.
7. Plow & Hearth #ad
Plow & Hearth Boxed Fatwood Fire Starter All Natural Organic Resin Rich Eco Friendly Kindling Sticks for Wood Stoves Fireplaces Campfires Fire Pits Burns Quickly and Easily Safe Non Toxic 40 LB #adPlow & Hearth #ad
- Convenient, fireplaces, and even ignites when wet! ideal for wood stoves, campfires, chimeneas, VERSATILE & ECONOMICAL - Fatwood kindling sticks are pre-split in handy 8"L pieces; neatly bagged for hearth and gifting; Fatwood has an indefinite shelf life, fire pits and more.
Fatwood is gathered and split in Honduras, packaged and shipped to customers nationwide through the services of the Greater Richmond ARC, agriculturally based areas.
Provides jobs here & abroad - plow & hearth fatwood is assembled, providing much-needed jobs in rural, a non-profit dedicated to creating life-fulfilling opportunities for people with disabilities.
Environmentally friendly - harvested from naturally felled trees storms, lightning, old age; no live trees used; not the by-product of commercial logging or clear-cutting. Quick & easy fire starting - Just two sticks start a roaring fire; ignites instantly and burns at a high heat. 100% all-natural - rich in organic resins; no chemicals or additives; non-toxic for indoor or outdoor use.
8. ChimneySaver #ad
The Original Creosote Remover for Chimneys, Wood Burning Fireplace, Wood Stove Cleaner, ChimneySaver Cre-Away Creosote Modifier 16 Oz Squeeze Bottle #adChimneySaver #ad
- Easy to use – safe and effective chimney sweep kit. Strong fireplace cleaner to make chimney sweeping easier. Professionals choice – cre-away has been the go-to choice for professional chimney Sweeps since the 1980’s. Great chimney sweep kit to use as wood stove cleaner, fireplace deodorizer, soot remover.
Once heated as normal, the creosote will turn to ash - making it easy to sweep and clean up. Removes creosote with ease – fast, and easy to use! our powerful formula works to destroy glazed creosote and soot in your wood burning fireplaces, chimneys, effective, and stoves.
Simply squeeze the bottle near the flue and the powder is then carried up the chimney beginning the breaking down process. The standard when it comes to a safe, working fireplace or stove.
4 phase powder – chimney cleaning powder specially engineered to remove creosote in 4 phases: Neutralizes to less corrosive and flammable, absorbs oils & moisture, reduces the chance of a chimney fire, and breaks down third degree creosote when the flue is heated. The reactive agent, dehydrator, and magnesium catalyst work together to break down and absorb chemical smells. Reduces odors – cre-away not only breaks down and helps remove dangerous creosote build up, but will act as a strong fireplace deodorizer.
9. Pine Mountain #ad
4152501500, Pine Mountain Creosote Buster Chimney Cleaning Safety Firelog 3.5Lb Log Brown 1 Count #adPine Mountain #ad
- Easy fireplace maintenance: simply add a creosote buster fire log to an existing fire once per season or every 40 fires to safely and easily remove the dangerous buildup of creosote and help prevent chimney fires; It's easy, clean, safe and all natural. Clean and green: our fire logs burn cleaner than cordwood, producing up to 80% less carbon monoxide and 75% less particulate matter; Nearly all the materials in our products are made from renewable resources so you can be sure that your choice is a clean one.
Easy and authentic: we're dedicated to bringing you only the finest quality, American made, nature inspired products that make it easy for you and your family to cozy up in front of the fireplace or gather around the campfire, with a simple strike of a match.
Fireplace safety: the creosote buster fire log contains a specially formulated powder that when heated converts to a super penetrating gas to attack and breaks down creosote compounds in your chimney to remove dangerous creosote and help prevent chimney fires.
Compare and see the quality: compare our line of fire starters, Earth log, Blackwood Charcoal, Enviro Log, Ignite O, Lightning Nuggets, and fire safety accessories to similar products by manufacturers like Duraflame, fire logs, Better Wood Products, or Western.
|Brand||Pine Mountain #ad|