As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tealyra #ad
Organically Grown in Yame Japan, Handmade Premium 1st Flush, Tealyra, Caffeine Medium, Loose Leaf Tea, Gyokuro Green Tea, 100g 3.5-ounce #adTealyra #ad
- Studies have shown that green tea lowers bad cholesterol and helps burn fat in the body. Umami. All natural. Beautifying, Slimming, Detox Tea. Organic japanese green tea. Our yame gyokuro japanese green tea is organically grown, is unflavored and does not have any fillers.
Exceptional traditional Gyokuro Tea. Luxurious Loose Tea. Yame gyokuro grade 1 produces a tea liquor that is a beautiful shade of green; the flavor is uniquely sweet and delicate, without any astringency. Yame gyokuro grade 1 is the highest quality shade grown Gyokuro from Yame, Japan. Antioxidant Rich.
2. Tealyra #ad
Finese Loose Leaf Tea, Japanese Green Tea, Tealyra, 100g 3.5-ounce, Premium Gyokuro Kokyu, Organically Grown in Japan #adTealyra #ad
- Our gyokuru kokyu is a well-rounded tea with a slight grassy flavor in the first notes, rich umami sweetness, and lingering finish.
High level of antioxidants; very healthy tea. Comes in loose tea; 3. 5oz / 100g zip lock pouch. This premium tea blend consists of two of Kyoto Prefecture’s finest.
3. Ocha & Co. #ad
100g/3.5oz., Ocha & Co. Organic Gyokuro Green Tea – Shade Grown Japanese Loose Leaf Green Tea – Smooth Umami-Rich Aromatic Organic Green Tea from Japan #adOcha & Co. #ad
- Grown in an award winning organic plantation in Shizuoka, Japan at 400-600m above sea level. Now shipping from within the USA 5-7 Days Delivery. 100% jas organic high grade shade grown Japanese Gyokuro Green tea.
Vacuum-sealed to retain the freshness and ordered weekly in small batches. Blended by the winner of the 46th Japanese Ministry of Agriculture tea competition think Oscars for the tea industry in Japan.
|Brand||Ocha & Co. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ocha & Co #ad|
4. Otsuka Green Tea Co #ad
Authentic Japanese Origin- The Real Gyokuro Japanese Green Tea Taste, Otsuka Green Tea Co. Japanese Organic Gyokuro Green Tea Loose Leaf 50g- Harvest Culinary Grade From Beautiful Tea Plantation Shizuoka Japan, Irresistible Charms, Made In Japan #adOtsuka Green Tea Co #ad
- Gyokuro is cultivated by blocking the sunlight, so the aroma of the tea leaves is different from that of sencha. A light short steaming time allows the farmer to maintain the shape of the leaf, for 20 days Gyokuro is processed like sencha with the many possible variables that can be adjusted, Gyokuro is shielded from the sun, this results in long perfectly shaped needles when rolled.
If you want to know what real gyokuro tastes like then we recommend this product for you. The neatly arranged, long, and narrow leaves give the tea the appearance of being a high-quality tea. Gyokuro has a thick, sweetness, and a sweetness that spreads to the palate after drinking, and richness.
Color and appearance of gyokuro: gyokuro tea leaves are a deeper green than those of sencha. 1 green tea yield We are confident and proud of taste and quality. The perfect way to start your day and relax after day work: a hot cup of tea on cold winter days, or a refreshing cool cup of tea for hot summer days, trust me it's great for your health, your family's.
Also, gyokuro tea leaves that are long and narrow are considered to be of the highest quality. Gyokuro - irresistible charms: is a premium shade-grown japanese green tea with a high concentration of rich umami flavor. This is called the "covering aroma" and is unique to gyokuro. Features of gyokuro's aroma: when you take a sip of gyokuro, you will be surprised at the greenish aroma that pervades your nose.
5. Senbird #ad
Shade Grown Green Tea, Gyokuro Isshin | 50g Japanese Imperial Gyokuro From Kyoto, Japan | Organic Japanese Loose Leaf Green Tea in Airtight Tea Tin, Senbird Organic Gyokuro Tea #adSenbird #ad
- Gyokuro absorbs precious minerals from homemade soil which include fermented soybeans and yogurt. 100% organic - jas certified - premium japanese gyokuro shade grown green Tea; Non GMO with no sugar, no chemicals or pesticides. Gyokuro has a mellow, unique umami taste.
Brew hot or cold, adjust water temperature & tea leaves to your liking. Natural energy booster - this is a rare and high-grade Imperial Gyokuro shade-grown green tea, which improves mental alertness due to naturally high caffeine from being grown in the shade.
Impressive health benefits - this japanese gyokuro is rich in antioxidants and catechins known for promoting fat burn, improving mental clarity, inflamation, and relieving stress. Authentic japanese gyokuro - grown in the shade for 21 days before harvested by our partner tea farms in Kyoto, Japan without pesticides or chemicals.
Loose leaf gyokuro green tea is naturally vegan and gluten free. A premium green tea ideal for mornings and afternoons. From local farms – senbird brings you the finest organic green & herbal teas from farms across Japan. Sip slowly to enjoy. All of our tea is tested for radiation, no preservatives, no fillers added, chemicals, and metals to ensure purity.
6. Pantenger #ad
Pantenger Gyokuro Organic Japanese Green Tea Loose Leaf. 3 OZ. USDA Organic Green Tea. Shaded Green Tea from Japan. First Flush. #adPantenger #ad
- Pantenger organic gyokuro is harvested in Kagoshima. Pantenger organic gyokuro tea is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation and moisture. We also carry out lab tests for harmful substances, and promote farmers’ and factory employee welfare and sustainable farming.
This 100% saemidori cultivar tea has been carefully crafted for the local tea ceremony and it is rarely available outside Japan. Shading the tea bushes before plucking helps to retain a large amount of theanine. We ensure we pay the closest attention to the quality of the leaves, which is reflected in the aroma and taste of your tea.
The finest tea bushes are fully shaded for at least two weeks before the new tender spring leaves are hand-picked and carefully crafted and dried. Through exposure to sunlight theanine is converted to catechins.
It is also one of the most expensive and delicate green teas the world has to offer. Gyokuro is the most sophisticated japanese tea. Theanine is a sweet component and it has a calming and relaxing effect. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy some quality time. Pantenger teas are sourced from the most respected tea producers. In contrast, catechins are a bitter component.
|Manufacturer||Leopard LLC #ad|
7. JAPANESE GREEN TEA CO. HARVESTED WITH IN JAPAN #ad
Gyokuro Green Tea – Japanese Green Tea Loose Leaf – Yabukita High Caffeine Loose Leaf Tea – Antioxidant-Rich Green Tea Loose Leaf – Vegan and All-Natural Loose Leaf Japanese Green Tea – 3.5oz #adJAPANESE GREEN TEA CO. HARVESTED WITH IN JAPAN #ad
- Cultivated using the traditional chagusaba method with sugar cane soil, this tea loose leaf tea is vegan, as well as free from gluten, sugar, and GMOs. All-natural tea: this gyokuro tea is made of 100% all-natural green tea and nothing else. The tea leaves are dark, creating a superb tea color that is almost mossy green.
Exquisite taste: the special harvesting process of our energy loose leaf tea allows the amino acids to get stronger, ensuring a rich and sweet taste with a specific aroma that is impossible to confuse. This single-origin green tea is shaded from the sun for 20 days using special mats to increase caffeine levels as well as preserve its special properties.
Rich in caffeine: our japanese sencha green tea loose leaf has high levels of caffeine, as well as antioxidants that help to fight oxidative stress.
Find your ikigai: inspired by the calmness and tranquility of japanese gardens, our gyokuro imperial green tea is a premium ingredient that helps you to regain balance and get ready for the day ahead. Premium ingredient: this loose leaf herbal tea is made of 100% Gyokuro leaves. This caffeine loose leaf tea is a great option for those who want a quick and natural energy boost in the morning. Rich in antioxidants and caffeine, this loose leaf green tea leaves is a great kick to your morning routine.
8. Tealyra #ad
Organically Grown, Gen Mai Cha Green Tea with Brown Roasted Rice, Japanese Loose Leaf Tea, Tealyra, Imperial Gyokuro Genmaicha, 100g 3.5-ounce, Caffeine Level Low #adTealyra #ad
- Genmaicha is perfect with meals, warm conversation or quiet contemplation; especially popular during cold winter time. This is one of the most popularteas served at Japanese restaurants, and drank daily in the homes of Japanese! The taste is pleasant with a hint of nutty roasted rice and a mild aftertaste.
This aromatic blended tea brings together the refreshing lightness, sweetness and the distinctive taste of roasted rice. The exceptional top tier gyokuro Imperial is intuitively paired with toasted brown rice resulting in a highly aromatic medium bodied green tea blend.
9. Valley of Tea #ad
Famous Japanese Unami Tea, Gyokuro Green Tea From Japan, Jade Dew Loose Leaf Tea 40g #adValley of Tea #ad
- Complex flavours and aromas can be found in every cup, as a sweet and refreshing sip gives way to delicate buttery seaweed tones.
This gyokuro was picked in the first flush of May 2020 and is packed on an artisanal farm to ensure freshness. Gyokuro, the famed ‘jade dew’ tea is rightly regarded as Japan’s finest green tea.
Gyokuro is also known as an umami tea, thanks to a rich antioxidant and mineral content which adds a depth of umami flavour. This teas aroma will bring to mind the first green leaves of spring. This launch price won't be around forever make sure you take the opportunity to taste.