As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson's Water Seal #ad
Harvest Gold, THOMPSONS WATERSEAL TH.041811-16 Transparent Waterproofing Stain #adThompson's Water Seal #ad
- Prevents Water Damage. Advanced polymers Provide Fade Resistant Color. Exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for Waterproofing Wood. Coating resists Mildew and UV Damage. Applies to freshly Cleaned Damp or Dry Wood.
2. Thompson's Water Seal #ad
THOMPSONS WATERSEAL TH.042851-16 Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain, Woodland Cedar #adThompson's Water Seal #ad
- Coating resists Mildew and UV Damage. Advanced polymers Provide Fade Resistant Color. Prevents Water Damage. Applies to freshly Cleaned Damp or Dry Wood. Exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for Waterproofing Wood.
3. Thompsons #ad
Thompsons TH.010100-18 Clear Multi-Surface Aerosol Waterproofer #adThompsons #ad
- Clear waterproofer. Will effectively seal any porous material against damage by water, stone, including concrete, plaster, wood, brick, and asbestos. When used as an additive to, or under-seal for solvent thinned paints, it shields paint against weather.
Is unsurpassed as a penetrating sealer for concrete hardening and dust-proofing, and meets ASTM C309 specifications for concrete curing. 10100: 12 oz aerosol.
4. Thompson's Water Seal #ad
Thompson's TH.042841-16 Waterseal Waterproffing Stain, Semi Transparent, Acorn Brown, 1 gallon #adThompson's Water Seal #ad
- Exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for Waterproofing Wood. 1 coat protects 4 years on deck & 6 years on fences and sidings. Exterior wood stain and sealer that provides complete outdoor wood protection.
Applies to freshly cleaned Damp or Dry Wood; Color: Acorn Brown. Prevents water damage; Coating Resists Mildew and UV Damage. Advanced polymers Provide Fade Resistant Color. Formula is moderately pigmented to add beautiful color, but still show some wood texture and grain.
5. Thompson's Water Seal #ad
THOMPSONS WATERSEAL TH.043831-16 Solid Waterproofing Stain, Sequoia Red #adThompson's Water Seal #ad
- Advanced polymers Provide Fade Resistant Color. Coating resists Mildew and UV Damage. Applies to freshly Cleaned Damp or Dry Wood. Prevents Water Damage. Exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for Waterproofing Wood.
|Brand||Thompson's Water Seal #ad|
|Manufacturer||THOMPSONS WATERSEAL #ad|
6. Thompson's Water Seal #ad
1 Gallon, Thompson's Water Seal TH.074871-16 3 in 1 Wood Cleaner #adThompson's Water Seal #ad
- Brightens and restores wood's Natural beauty. Eliminates tannin, rust stains and mill glaze on new wood. Use before waterproofing: decks, fences, outdoor furniture and other exterior wood surfaces.
Removes stains from dirt, mildew, ALGAE and fungus. Great for use on redwood, cedar, highly extractive wood.
7. Thompson's Water Seal #ad
Aersol, Thompson's TH.010502-18 Waterseal Fabric Seal #adThompson's Water Seal #ad
- Use on: cushions, umbrellas, pillows, Canopies and Other Outdoor Fabrics. Allows Fabric to Breathe. Prevents water Damage and resists color fading. Repels Spills and Stains. Do not use on: suede, delicate Leathers, Carpeting or Surfaces Subject to Foot Traffic.
8. Scotchgard #ad
10.5 Ounces, Helps Protect From Harmful UV Rays, Scotchgard Water and Sun Shield #adScotchgard #ad
- Ft. One can provides 60 sq. Ft. Delivers excellent water repellency to outdoor fabrics, leather and suede. Helps protect fabric from fading by blocking out harmful UVA/UVB rays. Of water/sun resistance on light nylon or 20 sq.
Not intended for indoor use. Simple one step application that dries odorless and resists yellowing. Ideal for use on patio furniture, flags, boat covers, patio umbrellas, tarps, awnings, spa covers, grill covers, auto covers and more. On heavier fabrics.
|Manufacturer||3M Corp #ad|
9. Ready Seal #ad
Ready Seal 112 1-Gallon Can Natural Cedar Exterior Stain and Sealer for Wood #adReady Seal #ad
- It reaches its true color in approximately 14 days. Subject to or will include a paintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR, CT, VT. Subject to or will include a paintCare recycling fee in the following states: CT, or VT.
No back brushing. Goof proof" application. Requires no primer. Not available in CA. Requires no diluting or thinning prior to spray applications. Requires no back brushing and will nerver leave runs, laps, or streaks.
May be applied using sprayer, roller or brush onto the woods surface. Sealed surfaces inhibit penetration. Ready seal is darkest when first applied. Do not apply Ready Seal over painted or newly stained surfaces. Apply in any temperature. No laps, runs or streaks. Requires no wet-line application, the product will blend itself and can be applied in any temperature range for proper application.
|Brand||Ready Seal #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ready Seal #ad|